I don’t usually consider myself a nerd….yes, I read a lot and love to learn new things and create, but I never believed myself to be a nerd. Until I caught myself reading the Oxford Dictionary.
What I found were some unusual words that I want to share with you. Here we go:
- a kind of volcanic lava that forms jagged masses with a light frothy texture
- the eating of insects, especially by people
- a small ornamental case for holding needles, cosmetics, and other articles
- the worship of donkeys or asses
- A man who is aware and tolerant of his wife’s infidelity; an acquiescent cuckold.
- A person who talks at great length without making much sense.
Interesting words there…..how can you use one in a sentence? Are you able to try?
Lets see what I can do….. “Anni, do you know what ONOLATRY means?”
Let me see your sentence…