A combination of short, medium and a really long word is what we will be looking at this week.
I am positive you may not have heard of some and have never even attempted to pronounce them. Warning: Please do not attempt to pronounce them if you think you may bite your tongue…lol.
This is the list for this week:
- a propitious moment for decision or action (or, in simpler words a perfect time to make a decision)
- waver between different opinions or actions; be indecisive.
- The sound of wind in the trees and rustling of leaves
- the action or habit of estimating something as worthless.
- a person of breathtaking, heartbreaking…beauty.
- taste (something) carefully to appreciate it fully.
Origin: 1615-25; < Latin
Our challenge this week is to use one of these words in a sentence as best we can without biting our tongues….LOL….for the brave among us, tell me what happens after you try.